This painting was one of my firsts, and I love it; but I can't sell it because it has non-royalty-free images. In the past few weeks, in addition to learning about royalty-free and a great place to find them (Wikipedia Public Domain Image Resources), I have:
- Worked on 2 creative business classes, #FlyingLessons, by @KellyRaeRoberts and #HelloSoulHelloBusiness.
- Created a website in Weebly; decided it wasn't flexible enough, and recreated this website in WordPress.
- Designed and printed my business cards.
- Went back to my job that pays the bills after several months on medical leave. (Art got me through that leave.)
- Created a Facebook page and re-did my FB header to be aligned with my business.
- Set up a date in October to teach Mixed Media at my friend's neighborhood club house.
- And figured out how to make this BLOG work.
That's a lot. But you know what I've found...when I'm doing what I LOVE, which is anything related to my art, I have abundant energy. Doing what I LOVE keeps me in the NOW, and it is all about the NOW! When I am fully present, I am not wasting energy on anything else.
Do you find that to be true for you?