New Website Class
Scroll down to sign up if you are interested in learning more when the details are finalized.
- I've noticed that many artists either don't have a website or they only display their work on a website. The site doesn't have the functionality to buy their creative work. Adding the functionality to allow the customer to checkout on your website makes it an eCommerce website.
- That can change now! Coming soon, I will teach you how to get your own domain name (like yourname.art) from GoDaddy, the world's largest domain hosting service and most importantly, how to build your eCommerce website using Shopify, the world's best eCommerce website platform.
- You need no website experience whatsoever. I will walk you through each step of the way. (You do need a computer and the basic knowledge of how to operate it. )
- Here's what you will learn to do:
- How to use GoDaddy to create and register your domain name.
- Set up your Shopify eCommerce store.
- Set preferences.
- Customize your theme.
- Customize your home page.
- Add products and product images.
- Edit and bulk edit products.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Set up a product collection.
- Create menus.
- Change “Sold” default text to “Email me for Commission.”
- Change inventory counts.
- Set up payments.
- Set up discount codes.
- Set up pop-ups like, “Subscribe to my newsletter.”
- Creating a newsletter.
- Capturing and maintaining a customer list and tying it to your newsletter.
- Order fulfillment
- Blog posts
- Automated emails
- Lifetime Access to recorded video training sessions you can do at your own pace
- A over 100-page detailed, step-by-step manual showing you how to implement every function you need to start selling your creative product
- Individual one-on-one sessions with me.
- Email access to me.
- I'm an artist.
- I have an MBA in Information Systems and a 30+ year career in Information Technology where I helped develop corporate websites, maintained a non-profit's website and, most importantly, built my own art website.
- My resume includes teaching technology in a classroom setting.
- I have the technical and teaching skills to help you get your website up and running and the artistic skills to know that your business is unique.
The class sizes will be small so I can give individual attention. Sign up now so you'll be the first to know as soon as registration opens.